Picking the right workout bra can be tricky business. For the most part, a solid workout bra can range from $15 to $60 (Whoa!) but you don’t have to spend the big bucks to get the support you need. Here are some tips to help you to choose the workout bra that suits you best.
- Pick a workout bra that is seamless. This will help to prevent chafing. Nobody likes chafing.
- If you have large breasts, choose a workout bra with wide shoulder straps (that won’t cut into you)
- Stay away from 100% cotton. Look for workout bras made of moisture wicking fabric.
- Try it before you buy it! You may think you need a small, but a medium may actually fit you better.
- Since you’re trying it on, do the bounce test. Do a little jog and some jumps to see how the bra reduces breast movement. We do not want everyone to stare at your bouncing girls.
- If you find a bra you love, buy a few! Good ones are hard to come by, so hoard them!