Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm stressed out


Do you get stressed out?
Stress doesn't always have to be bad. Some stress can be positive stress which will sometimes motivate and mobilize you into getting things done. Today, I'm talking about the bad stress! That stress that gets your blood pressure up, doesn't allow you to sleep at night, makes you over eat or not eat at all. I've been going through my own stress lately and I wonder just how much more can I handle.
 I guess stress takes time to build up and accumulate. I wish I had paid more attention to my stress levels these past few months. Now it's way out of control and I feel absolutely beaten! I've let my clients complain about pricing and now it's stressing me out financially! I've ignored my husband to handle the business and now it's costing me my relationship! I've ignored how much I was stressed out and now it's costing me my health! It just seems that it's just one thing after the other...... I got sick with the flu, my daughter got sick, my husband moved out, my clients don't respect the service we provide, my neighbor is nosy and I'm financially restricted! This has all caused me to be sent to the hospital because my blood pressure is way out of control 182/117! Yikes! Is stress worth me killing myself? Hell no! I'm done with my crying and now I'm going to turn this negative stress into good stress! I've started by organizing all of my problems and finding simple solutions.
I made my to-do list which will put my needs first and help me feel better. I need to stay in a positive state of mind and also feed my body healthy foods to keep my immune system up. I'm now taking blood pressure medication to keep my blood pressure in check. I began swimming to help me relieve stress, build my appetite and sleep better. As for my business, I've decided to stop running sales and revamp things! I know that the service and products that we offer are top notch so I don't need to sell things for nothing. Those that appreciate what we do for them will stay and new clients will come. My husband and family need to come first! I need to give him the attention and credit he deserves and hopefully things will work out. My nosy neighbor can kiss my ASS! I understand now that this person has nothing better to do and needs me to feel alive. I've decided to turn my negative stress into good stress and use it to motivate me and mobilize me.  I've managed to feel a whole lot better and change certain situations!

If something is stressing you out, turn it around use it as motivation to make changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment